Seiko Chronograph (SNAB53P1)
  • I bought this Seiko Chronograph at the beginning of this year after I got my bonus
  • I was contemplating on either getting the Seiko or a Tissot, but in the end I decided to go for the Seiko mainly because of its uniqueness
  • I spent approximately RM800 (US$247, conversion rate at 0.324), which I think is very worth it

• by balvanie77

I bought this Seiko Chronograph at the beginning of this year after I got my bonus. I was contemplating on either getting the Seiko or a Tissot, but in the end I decided to go for the Seiko mainly because of its uniqueness.

What sets this Seiko Chronograph apart from other Seiko watches is that the entire watch is black in color,

or more precisely - Black Ion coated. The black metallic shine of the watch gives it an exclusive feel and make it stands out from the ordinary. Plus, its 45mm width and 12mm thickness make it looked huge and masculine, very suitable being a men’s watch.

It comes with most standard features of Seiko Chronograph series, and this one comes with a ...

• built in alarm, which can be set at the 6 o’clock dial while the dial at 9 o’clock shows the second for the time. The 12 o’clock dial is for keeping track of the minutes for the stop watch while the orange hand at the 12 o’clock position is used for keeping track of seconds in the stop watch function.

The watch

is rated Water Resistance to a maximum depth of 100M, so it’s suitable for diving, as well as other tough sports. I spent approximately RM800 (US$247, conversion rate at 0.324), which I think is very worth it. I wear it almost all the time, from going to work, dinners, social outings, sports and etc. It suits almost all occasions, be it formal or casual.

Curtis says :

Hey bro, where did u get it? if it`s online can u pls share the website with me?? thanx

Marg says :

Curtis, you can get it on Amazon for 105. Check here:

balvanie77 replies :

I bought it at the shop. if you wanna get it online, I suppose you can type in the model number and google search it for those online stores that sell this model.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642307410771231/k2311a0723/7.23.08