Madame Tussaud Museum Hong Kong  » Travel  »
Victorian Peak, Hong Kong
  • I'm very love that place because I feel I've met my favorite actor, Jackie Chan and also can take photo with him

• by Lydia

Madame Tussaud is the place where you can see the candle sculptures of famous people. It is located in Victorian Peak, Hong Kong. The famous people are legendary actors and actresses, presidents, athletes, and singers. Such as Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, SHE, The Beatles, George W. Bush, Tiger Woods, Yao Ming, Leon Lai, etc. I can’t

remember all of the sculptures. In Hong Kong, Madame Tussaud is located inside the mall.

With pay the ticket, I can free take photos with the sculptures which I liked, except with Jackie Chan. If you want to take photos with him, you must pay charge again because he is the famous legendary actor, so there ...

• are many people want take photos with him. After I had printed the photos and shown it to my friends, they said,” How can you take photos with Jackie Chan? Did you meet him in Hong Kong? Is he friendly?”

I’ve laughed hearing their questions. They didn’t know that I never meet Jackie Chan, I’m just take

photo with Jackie’s candle sculpture. It can prove that the candle sculptures are exactly same with the real people.

I’m very love that place because I feel I’ve met my favorite actor, Jackie Chan and also can take photo with him. I suggest you to visit this place!! You’ll satisfy when you see “your favorite people” inside.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382307410751231/k2311a0723/7.23.08