Pioneer Carrozzeria FH99-MDR  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this Pioneer Carrozzeria double din player (model FH99-MDR) roughly a year ago through ebay Malaysia
  • Overall, I love this Pioneer Carrozzeria double din of mine, and I would say that it's one of the best RM500 I spent on

• by balvanie77

I bought this Pioneer Carrozzeria double din player (model FH99-MDR) roughly a year ago through ebay Malaysia. This player was released in year 2001, and at that time, it was the top of the line player from Pioneer. This player that I bought is a used item,

but in perfect working condition.

It plays CDs, MDs and has a whole lot of features that even some new car players nowadays do not have, such as DSP (Digital Sound Processor), sound staging, positioning, octave levels and etc. I could also select pre-programmed modes, such as Jazz, Pop, Hip Hop, with different sound effects like club, hall, stadium, dome and studio. Altering the equalizer can also be done with ease.

The quality of music produced from this player is simply superb. Furthermore, it boasts the usage of Pioneer’s Organic Electroluminescent (OEL) Display, and has an ...

• Pioneer Carrozzeria FH99-MDR
      active equalizer showing the beats of the current music being played. The player looked great, especially during the night when everything is lighted up.

However, navigation of the player in between menus is somewhat difficult because the menus are programmed in Japanese. This product is actually meant for

local Japanese market, thus the lack of English displays. It needs getting used to, and the images displayed by the OEL panel are of great help.

Overall, I love this Pioneer Carrozzeria double din of mine, and I would say that it’s one of the best RM500 I spent on.

pit says :

how much is pioneer carrozzeria FH 99-MDR?

Daniel says :

re : Overall, I love this Pioneer Carrozzeria double din of mine, and I would say that it’s one of the best RM500 I spent on
This Pinor is the best one I bought in a long time

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162307410741231/k2311a0723/7.23.08