Pond’s Age Defense
  • I was looking for a facial day cream that is at much lower peice but still won't suffer its quality then I saw at the mercury drugstore in its facial care corner the new product of Pond's which is age defense Multi-Benefit Illuminating Cream , it cost only 29 pesos per 10 ml sachet or sbout $.7 dollars
  • I look younger and more beautiful as noticed by people around me

• by abigail327

I feel happier nowadays because I look more beautiful as observed by people around me. It is because I am using now new Pond’s “age defense” day cream.

Nowadys, hard times are here, prices of commodities and goods are higher,I have only a tight budget.

I was looking for a facial day cream that is at much

lower peice but still won’t suffer its quality then I saw at the mercury drugstore in its facial care corner the new product of Pond’s which is “age defense” Multi-Benefit Illuminating Cream , it cost only 29 pesos per 10 ml sachet or sbout $.

7 dollars.

So I bought one sachet and tried it out.

The result is ...

• very satisfying, ny skin becomes more supple, soft and fine and lines and wrinkles were lessened.

I look younger and more beautiful as noticed by people around me.

This new product from Pond’s is a unique multi-benefit anti-aging cream which gives multi-defense and increases by 15 times skin’s natural protection against the leading cause of skin aging.

It is enriched with the combined power of multi anti-aging actives which includes Vitamin B3, white tea and SPF 15 PA++ for youthful and illuminated skin.

I feel good about myself because I look younger nowadsys because of Pond’s “age defense.

” With Pond’s “age defense” you can be beauitiful without investing large amount of money.

I highly recommend the product

renju says :

hai sir,I m 28 years old,my face is not wrinkles.but,can i use pond’s age defence cream for prevention?
    is it use full?

Galega says :

This product is specially designed for concealing age related issues, particularly wrinkles and dark circles. It is highly recommended that one should use it after 30 years of age.

If you are not having any age related skin issues, like wrinkles, there is no need of using it. I would suggest you to avoid and rather try a suitable product. Further, you are not even 30 years old.

-11
    ly says :

I`m 26 years old, I want to try the Ponds age defense cream, can I already use it? Is my skin already suitable to use Ponds age defense cream?

Galega says :

Yes, you can use Pond’s Age defense at this age. See, the decision depends on the condition of your skin. Actually, Pond’s doesn’t market this product for your age group. It is for people who are seeing the sign of ageing like wrinkles on the face. But, there is nothing in the ingredients which can stop you from using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307410731231/k2311a0723/7.23.08