Clorox Toilet Wand  » Housewares  »
  • Just recently I decided to try the Clorox Toilet Wand to see if delivered on any of its commercial promises
  • That may be because my bowl has some stain to it unfortunately
  • Also, the bonus caddy is nice to have, but it's not the best plastic in the world, and it feels a little flimsy to me

• by Orrymain

Cleaning the bathroom is a pain in the butt, and cleaning the toilet is even worse. Just recently I decided to try the Clorox Toilet Wand to see if delivered on any of its commercial promises.

I do like several things about the product. It’s light weight. The starter kit comes with a bonus caddy to conveniently store the wand and the cleaning heads. The cleaning heads

do snap on just as easily as the product claims. More importantly to me, it snaps off as promised and is easily deposited into the trash without mess or fuss.

For a regular cleaning, you just snap on the cleaning head, hold the product in the water for a couple of seconds, and clean. The wand is firm enough, and it dispenses its blue cleaning liquid more than adequately.

• It’s easy to spread it all around the bowl and to get in harder to reach areas.

On the negative side, I’m not convinced it actually helps to clean a tough bowl. I went back and used a regular cleaner and my toilet brush and felt like I actually got a little better cleaning job. That may be because my bowl has some stain to it unfortunately.

My hunch

is that on a well maintained, spotless bowl, the wand would probably be a winning product. I’m actually still happy with mine and plan to continue using the product, but I feel like I’m still going to have to do traditional brush cleaning as well.

Also, the bonus caddy is nice to have, but it’s not the best plastic in the world, and it feels a little flimsy to me.

Clorox Toilet Wand

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532307410701231/k2311a0723/7.23.08