Dr. Frank’s Joint & Muscle Pain Relief  » Medicine  »
1.0
  • The number one problem with the trial offer is that they admit it takes much longer than the trial to get confirmed results
  • If you aren't willing to expend more money on the product, you have to go with your brief experience
  • Unfortunately, Dr. Frank was of no help for me
  • I found the method hard to take in the first place
  • It was slightly difficult to get through to their customer service, so I wasn't impressed

• by Orrymain

I obtained a 4 ounce bottle of this oral spray recently as part of a trial offer. They charged my credit card for the bottle and shipping and handling.

The number one problem with the trial offer is that they admit it takes much longer than the trial to get confirmed results. If you aren’t willing to expend

more money on the product, you have to go with your brief experience. To have to pay $29.95 for a trial that isn’t even long enough to validate the experience seems very steep to me.

I’ve read various other opinions of this item on the internet. Some folks claim it works wonders; others panned the product without even trying it simply because it’s a homopathic product.

My problem is mainly with my knees. Unfortunately, Dr. Frank was of no help for me. I found the method hard to take in the first place. It says to spray it under your tongue. Maybe I’m weird, but that was just very difficult to do.

I hated the ...

• Dr. Frank's Joint & Muscle Pain Relief
      taste, and there was a taste. I couldn’t wait to get it out of my mouth.

I’m not going to pan the product. If the reviews I read were true, it does help a lot of people. It’s just, it didn’t help me at all, and it left a nasty taste in my mouth, in addition to

being hard to use in the first place.

I’m in the process of sending it back now and having my account credited. It was slightly difficult to get through to their customer service, so I wasn’t impressed. Once I did, though, the CSR I spoke to was very polite and did give me all the information I requested.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262307410691231/k2311a0723/7.23.08