Radisson Hotel Bangkok  » Hotels  »
92 Soi Saengcham , Rama 9 Road , Huay Kwang , Bangkok , Thailand
  • It was very convenient to get to the International Airport and the Domestic Airport by the express way too
  • I was very impressed with the Hotel from the moment I walked in to the reception lobby, very spacious and luxuriously decorated
  • I would definitely suggest Radisson Hotel to my colleagues and friends for their visits to Bangkok on business trips or on their holidays

• by Mark Williams

On one of my visits to Bangkok, Thailand, on a business trip, my program included meetings in the City and also travels to places upcountry. So, I chose to stay at a hotel conveniently accessibl to the business districts in the City and to the Bangkok International Airport as well as domestic airport.

From among the different options, I chose to stay at the Radisson Hotel. It was an excellent choice.

It was a grand place, well facilitated. The business districts in Sukhumvit and Silom areas were very easiliy accessible by car and by the skytrain running along the Sukhumvit Road.

It was very

convenient to get to the International Airport and the Domestic Airport by the express way too.

I liked the locality where the Hotel was located, away from the noisy bustling city centre, a very quiet and pleasant place.

I was very impressed with the Hotel from the moment I walked in to the reception lobby, very spacious and luxuriously decorated. The staff at the reception counter was very friendly and hospitable, making me feel like coming back home.

I had a very nice suite on a high floor with an awesome view of the City skyline. It was luxuriously furnished, and had all the amenities to make the ...

• stay very comfortable, air-conditioned, satellite TV, refrigerator, mini bar, IDD telephone, and internet access which was very essential for business travellers like me to keep in touch with my office back home.

The restaurant on the ground floor was huge serving buffets with a variety of Thai, Chinese, Japanese, and international cuisines.

Room services were also excellent, very prompt and hospitable making sure every time that the guest received what was ordered.

The business center in the Hotel was well equiped to provide the services for preparing my business papers and documents. The staff was very skilled and experienced too.

There were a number of shopping centers too easily accessible

by the skytrain. The Hotel also had shuttle service to the train station and shopping cebters too, which certainly was very helpful for the guests.

My stay at the Radisson Hotel was very comfortable and pleasant. The facilities were perfect and the staff in all the departments were friendly and courteous at all times. The management certainly were making sure that the guests were comfortable and happy.

I look forward to going back there should I have the opportunity to visit Bangkok in the future.

I would definitely suggest Radisson Hotel to my colleagues and friends for their visits to Bangkok on business trips or on their holidays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22307410681231/k2311a0723/7.23.08