Nivea Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk  » Cosmetics  »
  • Maybe if you have a dried face, I suggest you to try Nivea Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk like I do

• by cuteberry

I’m a woman 30 years old that always use cleansing milk everyday. I use it twice per day, after I wake up in the morning and before I want to sleep in the night I always clean up my face and my neck with Nivea Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk.

I’ve

knew this product from my friend. When she looked at my old cleansing milk, she suggests me not to use my old product anymore. She told me that my old product can make my face be dried and wrinkled because there is too much alcohol. Because of that, she recommends ...

• me Nivea Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk that she uses on that time.

Nivea Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk contains with sea minerals and provitamin B5, also moisturizer, what moisturizing and invigorating my face. It smelt fragrant. After I used it a week, my face looks more softly, not dried anymore

and acne in my face is suddenly disappear. I have more confidence after use this product. The price is not expensive. It’s worth with the quality.

I really like this product. Maybe if you have a dried face, I suggest you to try Nivea Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk like I do.

dilshad says :

i m 34 yrs male single working in motorway police lives in city of multan where summer lasts for 8 months aprox i loose weight 18 kg and from this em feeling face linning and dull face and going towards aging pls tell me how to protect my skin and also to reverse my deteroriation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307410651231/k2311a0723/7.23.08