Motorola Q
  • For example, using the bluetooth abilities of the motorola Q and my laptop, I was able to wirelessly send an essay from my computer to my Q

• by Sterling23

I’ve had a Motorola Q from Sprint now for just a little over a year. As someone who does plenty of texting, I opted for a phone with a full Querty keyboard. The motorola makes texting a breeze. I can check my emails and send out important messages quickly and most importantly, efficiency. This can be an effective tool when making a phone call is not an option. For example, using the bluetooth abilities of the motorola Q and my laptop, I was able to wirelessly send an essay from

my computer to my Q. Then, using a document editing program such as Documents To Go, I was able to work on my paper on the go. This became quite useful when I spent the majority of my Saturday in the 3 hour lines at Magic Mountain.

Furthermore, the motorola Q has been a reliable and durable phone for me. Being the clumsy klutz I am, I’ve dropped it more than a few times. Once in the rain, on concrete, had it stepped on and its been working fine just ...

• the same. Of course there’s a few cosmetic scrapes and scratches, but it functions properly.

The internet on the Motorola Q is lightening quick. With Sprint’s Ev-Do technology, web pages transfer data very fast. Only drawback to the internet is the Q’s small screen. As a result, one cannot see a web page in full.

One of the major drawbacks of the Motorola Q is its lack of Wi-Fi capabilities. In places where the service may be weak, such as the rolling hills, Wi-Fi would be a great option to still

connect to the internet, but this version of the Motorola Q falls short. Hopefully, future models of the Q will have Wi-Fi capabilities built-in or at least have the ability to accept mini-sd Wi-Fi cards. As far the clarity of phone calls, I can always hear clearly who I’m talking to and they can hear me as well. I get great reception in most areas, except for areas such as rolling hills. So if you live in a hilly area, you may not get reception on your Motorola Q from Sprint.

Motorola Q

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372307410531131/k2311a0723/7.23.08