Fisher Price Rainforrest baby swing  » Baby care  »
  • I am very pleased with the Fisher Price Baby swing that I bought for my baby a couple of months ago, it has been a real life saver
  • I love this swing, my baby is happily entertained for 20 minutes or so
  • I really love the features this baby swing has
  • This swing is quite costly however I think it is worth every cent

• by kiran1978

I am very pleased with the Fisher Price Baby swing that I bought for my baby a couple of months ago, it has been a real life saver.

I love this swing, my baby is happily entertained for 20 minutes or so. She loves watching the jungle animals spin above her head. She likes talking to them and she often giggles at them too.

I really love the features this baby

swing has. The music that is plays is really soothing and calming for my baby. There are also two songs to play on the swing and one nature sounds. It also has 6 speeds to choose from. Most of the time however I put it on the highest speed as it is not very fast, it is just medium pace. I find speeds 1-3 pretty slow.

This swing is quite costly ...

• however I think it is worth every cent. It costs around $250, if you find this too expensive you could layby it or try and pick up one second hand from Ebay. I bought mine from a baby shop called Baby Co in Wurtulla on the Sunshine Coast. Most baby shops should sell them. Otherwise you could try Target.

Another great thing about this baby swing as it is great for

putting your sweet little baby to sleep. My baby usually has trouble getting to sleep, she often needs movement to put her to sleep. Alot of the times when she is tired I will put her in the swing and within 5 minutes she is sound asleep.

I think this is a great buy for all mothers out there who want to give their babies some fun entertainment or some quality sleep time.

Julie says :

re : I love this swing, my baby is happily entertained for 20 minutes or so
    I completely agree My son would play with all the little toys attached.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542207410401031/k2311a0722/7.22.08