MASH TV SHOW  » TV  »
  • I often watch MASH with him, and although I don't like Captain Pierce (hate womanizers), overall, I think it is quite a decent show
  • The amount of quips Pierce and his buddy deliver is a bit overdone, in my opinion, but they are funny, and you come to expect them

• by Lorianna
      M*A*S*H* is one of my husband’s favorite TV shows, he is gathering a DVD collection of all the episodes. I often watch MASH with him, and although I don’t like

Captain Pierce (hate womanizers), overall, I think it is quite a decent show. Most characters are well developed, and the acting is good. The amount of quips Pierce and his ...

• buddy deliver is a bit overdone, in my opinion, but they are funny, and you come to expect them. The way everyone is committed to doing their best for the
        wounded is very moving. You forgive all the character’s shortcomings when you see them rush to the operating room and forget everything but their work. And of course Klinger is hilarious!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10150341040531/k2311a0315/3.15.06