IMBD  » Web sites  »
4.7
  • It is quite a genuine site I am not sure if this is a one man effort but I don't think its quite practical to expect one person, or even a small team building up such a big site like this

• by hariram

IMBD stands for The Internet Movie Database IMBD. com is the most popular site which has a database collection of almost all the popular movies from all over the world, not only English but it has got world cinema.

It has collection of the greatest and the most

popular movies, as well as the unknown names in the world of cinema.

It is quite a genuine site I am not sure if this is a one man effort but I don’t think its quite practical to expect one person, or even a small team building up such a big site like this.

What looks to me as this is a voluntary site where members have collectively worked on gradually making up such a huge collection of movie database.

we’ve got almost all categories of new movies here from English to French ...

• IMBD
      to German to all other movies of world cinema.

this looks like wikipedia of movies.

I searched for one of the rarest means of movie that I doubt that many have even heard name of, and quite surprised that it had that too! it provides

list of movies along with narration, star cast and a lil synopsis and interesting anecdotes related to movie.

its great place for someone who is doing some kind of research or is interested in knowing more and more about cinema.

i have been through this great site huge collection of database

quick note by anonymous :

We can know more about reviews, what to watch, rating, featured today, originals, streams,explore, coming up releases, watch soon, editor’s pick’s, celebrities birthdays, top news, around the web and previously watched list.

Estella says :

What was the name of Peter O Toole`s last film? I remember that he starred with another British actor

Marg says :

His last one was`Katherine of Alexandria’.

Galega says :

Dimond Cartel was the last released film of Peter O Toole. It may be noted that this was released posthumous in 2017.

Zoey7879 says :

I only use IMDB if I want to see a movie’s reviews or ratings, which really seems to be the site’s main focus. IMDB also focuses on a lite summary of many stars’ backgrounds and personal history, as well as some filmography. One of the only things that annoys me about IMDB is that when searching for a film, sometimes there is redundancy and it appears twice within the search. That last bit aside, I think it is a good site if you are just looking for a film’s basic rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202207410321031/k2311a0722/7.22.08