Weight Watchers Diet  » Health  »
  • The best thing about weight watchers is you eat all of your own food
  • I like it how on the weightwatchers site, you enter your daily food and it automatically works out your daily points for you
  • Another great thing about weight watchers is you can include some of your favourite foods into your diet plan and still lose weight

• by kiran1978

After I had my baby I joined weight watchers online at www.weightwatcher.com for the price of $85 for the year. I really like weight watchers as it is really cheap to join and you don’t have weekly costs.

The best thing about weight watchers is you eat all of your own food. You are allowed to eat 18 points a day roughly for most people. Men or really active people have more points. By eating your own foods you are more likely to keep the weight off

as you learn what portion sizes to have of real food.

I like it how on the weightwatchers site, you enter your daily food and it automatically works out your daily points for you. There is no thinking involved. It is best to do a plan before hand though so you don’t go over your daily points.

It is also great how this site charts your weight loss in an attractive graph. This really motivated me to lose weight. You can print this graph and display it in ...

• your room so you can see your progress and be proud of your achievement.

The first week I started this diet I lost around 3 kilograms, after having my baby. The next week I lost a couple of kilograms. Then it averaged out to losing 1 kilogram a week. I now only have 2 kilograms to go before I am back to my original weight before having the baby.

plan and still lose weight. Just as long as you do this is in moderation and try not to include too much fatty foods everyday.

The weightwatchers site is great for people who want some great healthy snack ideas too. They have tonnes of healthy recipes for meals and desserts on there. I have made some low fat anzac cookies from their recipes which equals about 2 points per biscuits. I love my cookies.

Weightwatchers is an affordable way to lose weight and easy to incorporate into anyones lifestyle.

Weight Watchers Diet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342207410250931/k2311a0722/7.22.08