AT&T Cellular Family Talk Plan  » Cellular services  »
  • My oldest daughter texts a lot and for the price we pay it is well worth it

• by Shannon Brendlinger

AT&T’s cellular family talk plan has been around for awhile and I wonder why more people don’t use it?

I have four phones in use in my plan and think it is a great deal! I can stay connected to my kids and my husband for as little as

$100 a month and that includes unlimited texting. My oldest daughter texts a lot and for the price we pay it is well worth it.

We text each other all the time and we don’t have to worry about spending extra money for each text.

The first phone is $59.

99 ...

• and each additional line is $9.

99.

I see other kids with such unlimited minutes and texting and they always want to use my daughters phone.

They buy the pre-paid minutes and spend so much money a month and that is only for one phone!

The family talk plan in wonderful.

Plus you get AT&T’s rollover minutes(which we never run out of) and the great service coverage.

I have hardly ever been left without any bars.

I feel safe that my phone will always work and get a great rate for me and my whole family.

The family talk plan should be used with more families!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222207410200931/k2311a0722/7.22.08