Simply Apple-Pure Pressed Apple Juice
  • It does not have the flat taste of the typical watered down apple juices found on the shelves in the grocery store

• by cmdreamn

I am not a huge fan of apple juice, but do enjoy a glass once in a while. Now come the fall when the local orchard makes the fresh apple cider, that’s a different story.

At a recent dinner get-together my mother-in-law brought out Simply Apple juice for our nephew’s

wife. After listening to her rave about this juice, I just had to try it. OMG, it is absolutely wonderful! It does not have the flat taste of the typical watered down apple juices found on the shelves in the grocery store. Simply Apple is close ...

• to the fresh apple cider made in the fall, but not quite as strong, therefore, would be perfect for toddlers who LOVE apple juice. It is 100% pure pressed apple juice with an added bonus of potassium. You can even see when you pick up the bottle from
        the refrigerated section (another bonus-it’s FRESH!)that it is juice - not watered down and see-through.

This juice is a must have for any parent who wants pure fruit for their little one, and for anyone who just wants pure juice to enjoy without all the watering down and added “flavoring”.

Nikita G says :

I love Simply Apple juice so much why do you not sell it in gallon size and may I get some coupons for it?

cynthia thibodeau says :

I did some research and there is no coupon for now . In the comment on their facebook page yesterday they said there were not any coupons for now . So stay tuned and they will post them when available .

John D. Velleca says :

Gentlemen I tried your apple juice while I was in North Carolina and it was great. I live in the Richmond, Virginia area and would like too know what supper markets in the Richmond area carry your brand Simply Apple-Pure Pressed Apple Juice , my e-mail address is jval23 att.net, or jval231 verzion.net.

Roz Santay says :

We love your Simply Apple but our local grocery store in Gettysburg continues to apologize for its absence. Please tell me this juice has not been discontinued.

Joanna says :

I don’t think that it has been discontinued, but rather is extremely popular. I had to put my name on a waiting list at Publix to get the stuff. It is so popular around here that the stores simply cannot keep it on the shelves. I have found however, that Publix will order a certain amount for customers if they ask so that they don’t have to try and get it off the shelves. Perhaps your store would do the same?

Janey nelson says :

Is pure pressed apple juice the same as cold pressed apple juice?

Galega says :

Yes, both are essentially the same product. The difference lies in the way they are served and stored - the first one at room temperature while the second one refrigerated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272207410190931/k2311a0722/7.22.08