Maltese Dogs
  • I like to play music, I play many sports, and I have a very rewarding career

• by justjess101

I got to thinking the other day of the one thing I have received the most compliments on in my life. I have a few talents…I like to play music, I play many sports, and I have a very rewarding career. People I come in contact with though seem, to recognize and evaluated my little puppy. I grew up not being the nicest to animals, especially dogs. After my wife grew

up with Maltese dogs, she insisted we have one too, much to my dismay. I fought and fought going against her request to have a puppy. I finally gave in (now I give in a lot quicker after being married for almost three years…it’s easier).

The rewards of having our Maltese dog have been worth it! She(our dogs name is Phoebe) understands when you’re sick. Often I wont be feeling ...

• well, and she’ll come over and sit by me as I sit in pain. While my wife was pregnant and sick, we found our Maltese dog comforting my wife as she spent many hours by the toilet disposing of precious food due to sickness. When I come home from any event, the little dog is always happy to see me. I am allergic to most pets because of the shedding factor.
        Our Maltese dog does not shed making it more comfortable for my sinuses and eyes! The list goes on and on of the positives of having an animal in my life.

I now look back to my early years of treating animals unfairly and totally have a different view of their sweet, exciting, and comforting spirits. I truly hope animals will possibly join us in our next life. It wouldn’t be the same without them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292207410160931/k2311a0722/7.22.08