Quarry Critters Figurines
theperpetualgaragesale.com
  • I was so excited when I saw them that I had a hard time picking out which one would be the best
  • I bought her one that was two frogs leaning on each other, and the sentiment written on it was, Best Friends Forever
  • I highly recommend them as gifts especially for those that have everything
  • They are extremely reasonable in cost as well

• by Kathy Montano

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

While shopping at the mall one day for a gift for an out of state friend coming to town, I happened on these resin characters known as Quarry Critters. They are figurines made by Second Nature Design and they are absolutely adorable.

I was so excited when I saw them that I had a hard time picking out which

one would be the best.

I bought her one that was two frogs leaning on each other, and the sentiment written on it was, “Best Friends Forever”.

I highly recommend them as gifts especially for those that have everything.

I was so in awe with them when I first saw them at the mall, that I had to find ...

• more.

I have purchased very many of different sizes and characters.

I keep some for myself and give them as gifts to many family and friends.

These critters are made of a resin stone material, and the main theme is “anything animals”.

They have whimsical faces that are guaranteed to put a smile on anyone’s face.

I have used

them to top celebration cakes, put on gifts for an added touch, and I have my favorites in a curio cabinet.

I would recommend them to friends and family that are looking for unusual gifts, something that not everyone has.

They are extremely reasonable in cost as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462207410150931/k2311a0722/7.22.08