Colin glass cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I bought a 500 ml bottle for my house and it cleans various items like glass, plastic, laminates etc. With children in my household it gets difficult to keep my house clean and tidy

• by bookworm

Colin glass cleaner comes in a transparent bottle with an easy to use pump. I bought a 500 ml bottle for my house and it cleans various items like glass, plastic, laminates etc. With children in my household it gets difficult to keep my house clean and tidy. My kids have the habit of putting their handprints all over the house. The centre table and dining table is glass topped. I always find some marks all over the glass in my household.

I use Colin to clean my house and keep it spic and span. Colin cleans my dressing table mirror quite nicely and there are no marks

or spots left after I have cleaned. It is also very effective in removing all the marks from the T.V. screen and the fridge. My fridge shines after it has been cleaned with Colin.

I clean my center table and dining table with Colin but I am not very happy with the results on the center table. The center table being the most dirty table in the house, whenever I clean it I find some marks or impressions on it which have been left behind. I have to clean the center table repeatedly using this cleaner 2-3 times on it to get it clean. I feel this cleaner ...

• shows good results on mirrors/ T.V. screen/ fridge etc and cleans them very well. But my effort with the cleaner makes me think that it is not so good on transparent glass. I even clean my oven with Colin and it gets clean without much trouble.

I have cleaned my laminated furniture with Colin and all my furniture sparkles with life and shines like new after using Colin. Initially I was apprehensive to use Colin on laminated furniture but after trying it once and getting good results with it, now I use it without any worry. I have cleaned remotes with this liquid and have found that though

they do not become as good as new after cleaning but they at least lose the dirt and grime which gets collected between various buttons on them. Whenever I clean remote/ T.V. or computer screen/ telephone or such items I spray some liquid on a rag and then clean the surface with it. I now clean most of my plastic items with Colin at least twice a month to get them sparkling with life. This product cleans accumulated dust from all surfaces very well and makes my job easier by saving time. I do not have to scrub surfaces too much as they get cleaned easily with Colin.

Colin glass cleaner
    uma says :

which ingredients, chemical used to make colin househol glass cleaner

Galega says :

Following are main ingredients, including chemicals, used in Colin Glass Cleaner:

WaterWater. Provides a liquid base for a product.
    2-HexoxyethanolCleaning Agent.
    IsopropanolamineCleaning Agent.
    Ammonium HydroxideCleaning Agent.
    Lauryl Dimethyl Amine OxideWetting Agent.
    Sodium Dodecylbenzene SulfonateWetting Agent.
    FragranceFragrance.
    Liquitint Sky Blue DyeDye.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532207409990931/k2311a0722/7.22.08