Electrasol  » Housewares  »
  • We usually buy cheap kinds but I think we will continue to use this because it's not that much and it gets the dishes clean
  • Overall its really good and I would recommend it

• by Brooke

We usually buy some cheap dishwasher detergent. Last time that my mom went to the store I told her we were out and she came back with this stuff. It’s pretty good overall.

I can’t really complain but so much. It gets

the dishes pretty clean overall.

We have tried a lot of dishwasher detergents for the dishwasher that didn’t get the dishes clean. A lot of times I have to end up washing some of the dishes.

When I use this dishwasher detergent I hardly have to wash any at all, maybe one or two, if that, most of the time they all get clean. It’s a liquid kind.

It’s also a good price for the bottle of it. It’s a pretty big bottle so ...

• Electrasol
      it will last a little while for us.

Not a real long time but it is worth the price. Especially if it is going to get the dishes clean.

Overall it’s pretty good, the only one that I have found better is

cascade but they are two expensive. Especially there tablets.

We usually buy cheap kinds but I think we will continue to use this because it’s not that much and it gets the dishes clean. Overall its really good and I would recommend it.

Electrasol

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532107409941231/k2311a0721/7.21.08