Betty Crocker Warm Delights
  • It was really good tasting and I really enjoyed it
  • I think they have quite a few different flavors
  • I would recommend this to anyone who likes sweets

• by Brooke

I tried this the other day and surprisingly it was really good. I didn’t expect it to be that good. You pour the cake mix into a bowl that they give you, then you put a little bit of water in it and you squeeze some of the fudge out of the packet onto it.

It’s pretty

easy to make, it doesn’t take that long. It also might not look like a lot to you, but it expands into like a cake with fudge on it.

I had the molten chocolate cake. It was really good tasting and I really enjoyed it.

I put on a little bit of vanilla ice cream on it ...

• and ate it like that. It was really good.

The only thing I saw about it was that it’s kind of hard to get the fudge out of the packet onto the cake mix. It doesn’t take long to get it ready.

It taste really good and they have other flavors than a molten chocolate cake. I

think they have quite a few different flavors.

I really like it and might buy some of it one day. I am really surprised at how well it turned out.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes sweets. You should try it.

I really liked it and I think a lot of people would if they tried it.

Betty Crocker Warm Delights

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272107409921231/k2311a0721/7.21.08