Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks
  • I was anxious to try this and got to admit it is definitely one of the better wafers I've eaten in my life
  • I love this product but don't buy it often

• by RJR

I always saw Keebler’s Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks staring at me when I went to the grocery store and being a chocolate lover it sorta taunted me for a while. I finally gave in one day and decided to buy a package of this sweet treat and leave some other cookie out of my list in exchange.I was anxious to try this

and got to admit it is definitely one of the better wafers I’ve eaten in my life.

Keebler’s Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks is a milk chocolate fudge covered wafer stick with vanilla filling in between the layers. There are three layers of wafers and 2 layers of filling. The combination of chocolate fudge with this extra creamy vanilla filling is such a ...

• heavenly combination. The wafers aren’t too thin nor are they too thick. But they are a bit thicker than the other wafers I buy (of course they aren’t chocolate covered or even chocolate Fudge covered!)

The package contains a fair amount of stick in them and these are nice to have on the side with vanilla ice cream. I love this product but

don’t buy it often. For some reason I see it as a special occasion type of treat. i feel that may be so because to my taste buds it is richer than some other wafers I’ve encountered (which I am sure is to be expected) but when I do buy a package of these gems, my taste buds take a trip to heaven.

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272107409841231/k2311a0721/7.21.08