Orchard Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
442 Orchard Road , Singapore
  • I was really so impressed with decor of the hotel as I walked in to the front lounge to the reception desk
  • The Orchard Cafe became my favorite place where I enjoyed the buffets with a variety of Asian and international cuisines, seafood, noodles, chicken, sushi, and many more delicious items
  • I would undoubtedly recommend the place to my business associates back home also who from to time would be visiting Singapore on their business trips

• by Mark Williams

I do get the opportunity to visit Singapore once or twice a year on my business trips. On most of the visits, I stayed at the hotels along Orchard Road, the famous business district of the City. On one of my recent visits, I stayed at the Orchard Hotel, ideally located on the Orchard Road for attending to my business appointments, meetings, international seminars and conferences.

Orchard Hotel was very centrally located just within walking distances to business centres, shopping malls, embassies, entertainment centres, and many places of interests. The China Town was also closeby where one could spend time enjoying excellent restaurants

and shopping for a variety of things.

I was really so impressed with decor of the hotel as I walked in to the front lounge to the reception desk. It was so beautifully decorated and furnished providing a very relaxing and welcoming environment.

That really created an excellent first impression of the hotel. The staff at the reception counter were so friendly and hospitable making sure that the guests feel homely and comfortable coming to their hotel.

That was a very unique Singaporean courtesy and hospitality. I had a Superior Room in the Orchard Wing, with a beautiful view of the ...

• Orchard Road skyline.

The room was so luxuriously furnished, with a queen sized bed, and a large writing table. All the amenities, satellite TV, refrigerator, mini bar, coffee maker, IDD telephone, and internet access, were there.

The inhouse restaurants were so elegant too offering mouth-watering Chinese and international cuisines. The Orchard Cafe became my favorite place where I enjoyed the buffets with a variety of Asian and international cuisines, seafood, noodles, chicken, sushi, and many more delicious items.

The snack bar near the swimming pool was another place to relax after a refeshing swim at the end of a long busy

day. The business centre in the hotel had all the facilties I needed in preparing business papers and documentation for my meetings and presentations.

The staff was very efficient and experienced with that type of service. I noted that Companies came to use the conference centre in the hotel using the modern facilties the hotel provided.

Orchard Hotel was one of the perfect places for business travelers like me and indeed also for holiday makers. I look forward to staying there again the next time I visit Singapore.

I would undoubtedly recommend the place to my business associates back home also who from to time would be visiting Singapore on their business trips.

Orchard Hotel Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22107409831231/k2311a0721/7.21.08