Doctor Stephen Boris Medical Services
  • Dr. Stephen Boris is probably one of the best doctors that you will ever meet, I have been to plenty of doctors before since I have had a need to switch because of insurance requirements but I must tell you that he is one of the best doctors available to you today

• by rich

Dr. Stephen Boris is probably one of the best doctors that you will ever meet, I have been to plenty of doctors before since I have had a need to switch because of insurance requirements but I must tell you that he is one of the best doctors available to you today. However, he is getting older and so I fear that he may not be available in the field much longer since he will probably be close to retiring very soon.

In any event, this is a doctor that I first set when I was about seven years old and I still visit him today whenever I have something wrong or I need a respectable opinion on something that has been bothering me. I find that many doctors will tell you something without having all the information but this guy always gets thinks right because

he has been in the field for so long and that is what keeps me going back to his office.

I took my little sister there and she is very scared of shots, he was very friendly to her and made her feel comfortable and the nurses managed to distract her just long enough for them to give her the shot without her even noticing which was great. He is the one doctor that I actually feel cares and when he speaks to you that is something that you feel and this will make you want to keep him as your doctor.

His office has a lot of toys and tables for children to play around on while they wait, they seem to have a blast in there and for those of you who fears germs he has a waiting room that is sectioned off so ...

• you can protect yourself without suffering later for your visit. He has helped my father when he wanted to lose weight and helped me when I was going away to school and needed to get a number of shots and provide poof that they had been done.

He had his staff gather the information for me and have it ready which is something I would have never been able to do on my own. I have gone to him many times when I was having health problems and he always seems to know within minutes what it is that would be the best option for the situation.

When I had a bacterial infection he helped me get rid of it quickly and he is always there to be personable and talk to you as an actual person and not just as a doctor. Since I have been

going to him for many years we have developed a great relationship and we are almost like friends.

When I visit he asks about my siblings and he also asks about my aunt because she owns a restaurant which he likes to eat at pretty frequently. This man is very nice, not only to me but all his patients and he is actually a children’s doctor so he handles them very well.

This is the only reason I still go back to him, he is the best and I would not want to be treated by anyone else but I do get annoyed with the long waiting in the office and the fact that he only has office hours about three times a week. This does make it hard for me to visit him but it is well worth it because he is a true doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262107409771231/k2311a0721/7.21.08