Pur Active Gel Apple Henkel  » Housewares  »
  • I saw so many commercials about Pur by Henkel but I thought that it would be just another standard product for the dishes that will wash the dishes just as all the other products of the kind
  • I didn't even buy this product by myself because as I said in my opinion it was just one of many

• by lorelai

I have used different products to was the dishes in my life. Some of them stink badly some of them dry your hand skin, some of them wash well and some of them don’t.

I saw so many commercials about Pur by Henkel but I thought that it would be just another standard product for the dishes that will wash the dishes just as all the other products of the kind.

But i was wrong.

I didn’t even buy this product by myself because as I said

in my opinion it was just one of many.

My mother bought it when she came to visit me and she didn’t tell me anything about it.

So the surprise was even greater when I saw the effect this product had on dirty dishes.

Ir really cleans the fat and burnt parts of the dishes.

I mean, it’s not magic but, honestly, it’s not even far from being magic.

I was really amazed by how fast it cleaned even really dirty dishes.

I remember the commercial and ...

• that there the people were cleaning all different kind of dirty dishes and then there was a contest and the group who had pur washed the dishes after the party in much less time than the group who had a standard detergent.

When I saw this commercial I said Yeah, right! But when I actually tried it I saw that it is not far from the truth.

This product is really excellent.

It doesn’t smell badly but has very nice smell, it smells like green apple.

You

can get different types of it: * Pur Balsam Aloe Vera * Pur Balsam Minerals * Pur Balsam Care formula * Pur Active Gel Lemon * Pur Active Gel Apple * Pur Active Gel Lime & Mint * Pur Active Gel Lime If you want your dishes to be really clean in a short time and your hand skin to remain healthy buy this product I promise you wont regret.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532107409691231/k2311a0721/7.21.08