Sedona Hotel Yangon.  » Hotels  »
Kaba Aye Pagoda Road , Yangon , Myanmar.
  • The last time I visited Yangon, Myanmar, I chose to stay at a hotel conveniently accessible from the Yangon International Airport, and at the same time convenient to go to the downtown business districts
  • And, I was very impressed with the beautiful decor in the reception lounge as I walked in to the reception counter
  • Sedona Hotel definitely was one of the best hotels in the City for business travelers like me as well as for holiday makers to stay
  • I would definitely stay again at the Sedona Hotel the next time I get the opportunity to visit Yangon again
  • I would certainly recommend Sedona Hotel to my associates who might be visiting Yangon on business trips or for their holidays in the near future

• by Mark Williams

The last time I visited Yangon, Myanmar, I chose to stay at a hotel conveniently accessible from the Yangon International Airport, and at the same time convenient to go to the downtown business districts. Sedona Hotel was the perfect place to stay, just 15 minutes from the Airport. Sedona was located at a beautiful locality just close to one of the lakes in the City and on Kaba Aye Pagoda Road which leads into the downtown core. It was a huge building , very impressive looking from the exterior.

And, I was very impressed with the beautiful decor in the reception lounge as I walked in to the reception counter. The Myanmar staff

at the counter were very friendly and hospitable, making sure that my wishes were met. I was given a balcony suite on a high floor.

That was a very spacious luxuriously furnished suite, with a beautiful view of the Inya Lake nearby and the Shwedagon Pagoda. It had the amenities to make the stay cosy and comfortable, air conditioning, satellite TV, full-stocked mini bar, IDD telephone, coffee maker. The inhouse restaurants served Chinese and Italian cuisines with a variety of items.

The lobby lounge was very spacious, very comfortable to relax at the end of the busy day with refreshing cocktails. The room services and the lounge services were very ...

• fast and hospitable. The business centre was very helpful too.

The facilities I needed in preparing my business papaers and documents were all there, and the staff was very skilled and efficient in providing the services. The meeting rooms were very large and well facilitated to accommodate business meetings and seminars. There was an outdoor swimming pool, just perfect to take a refreshing swim after coming back from my business appointments and meetings.

I saw some of the guests enjoying playing tennis at the inhouse tennis courts too. It was very convenient to go to the downtown business districts, just 15 minutes by taxis to get to the places of my business. The

bustling business centres and shopping centres were mostly in the downtown core.

I had the opportunity to walk around in the famous Bogyoke Market. Very impressed with the jewellery shops there where I saw the famous Myanmar rubies. Sedona Hotel definitely was one of the best hotels in the City for business travelers like me as well as for holiday makers to stay.

It was at a very convenient location, the facilites and the services were awesome. I would definitely stay again at the Sedona Hotel the next time I get the opportunity to visit Yangon again. I would certainly recommend Sedona Hotel to my associates who might be visiting Yangon on business trips or for their holidays in the near future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22107409681231/k2311a0721/7.21.08