Rexona Deodorant Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I mean, it was good in sense that I wouldn't smell even if I sweated but I started noticing changes under my arm so I stopped using it and I started using Rexona stick

• by lorelai

I used to use Dove stick for a long time but then I started noticing that it wasn’t good for me. I mean, it was good in sense that I wouldn’t smell even if I sweated but I started noticing changes under my arm so I stopped using it and I started using Rexona stick.

That happened more than 9 years ago and I

still use Rexona stick and I would never change it.

There’s rexona for woman, man, teens, sports, skin friendly for man and woman, freshness, low income consumer affordable.

I always use skin friendly for woman and I really like it.

It is soft and it makes the area under your arm soft.

They say that it doesn’t leave white stripes on your clothes but ...

• it does if you put your clothes on immediately after using Rexona, so I always wait for at least 5 minutes before getting dressed and there are never white stripes on my clothes.

Sometimes I wear the same t-shirt for hours and during the summer if I have to walk for a long time I really sweat a lot and you can actually see

the water coming out of me, but as wet I am I never stink like seat.

I really hate that smell and I really hate when I am in the bus or somewhere where people really have to stay close to each other and someone stinks.

I am always afraid that it is me who stinks but it is never me because Rexona really prevents bad smells.

Rexona Deodorant Stick
    debbie says :

I love the rexona deoderant stick but havent been able to buy for 2 years. I am now living in Elwood in Melbourne and cant find at any supermarket I have been to in and around the area. I have been using another rexona deod but not the same. Where can I get it???

lorelai replies :

I really wouldn`t know I am from Croatia and I always buy it here. Here`s a link I`ve found, I hope it will help maybe you can order it from here. On Wikipedia it says that Rexona is known as Sure in UK and Ireland. As I big fan of Rexona I really hope you`ll find a place to buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107409671231/k2311a0721/7.21.08