Biolage Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's a really good shampoo overall and I would recommend it to anyone that had the money to buy it

• by Brooke

Biolage shampoo is a really good shampoo. It moisturizes your hair just enough. It is also lathers up really well and rinses out easily.

It feels good in your hair. I love the way it makes hair looks.

It’s a little expensive but not bad, it’s worth the price. My mother used

to use this shampoo all of the time.

It made her hair look really nice and her hair was never frizzy. It cleaned her hair but yet moisturized her hair and made her hair look really good.

I never used it because I have really oily hair and whenever I used it,

• it didn’t help with my hair being oily. I have to use cleaning shampoo.

This shampoo made her hair look thick and with a lot of bounce. It was really good and it lathers up really good and feels good in your hair.

It doesn’t take a lot to wash your hair

either. It made it easy to brush your hair also.

My mom used to use all biolage products on her hair. It’s probably her favorite shampoo, my best friend also uses this shampoo sometimes.

It’s a really good shampoo overall and I would recommend it to anyone that had the money to buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107409581131/k2311a0721/7.21.08