Hair Treats Hair Shine with Vitamin E  » Cosmetics  »
  • Actually, I like the smell because it is mild and smell like candy
  • This is what I learned and what I have personally experienced

• by eden_shii

I recently bought this Hair Treats hair shine. I have inquired from the sales lady about this product and learned that it will make the hair look shine and be moisturized. This is applied to a persons hair after shower or any time of the day even if the hair is all dry up.

I bought this

for like $3. Very cheap indeed for a product that is really good. I am not paid to promote this product but I just want to give a commendation to its manufacturer.

This product made my hair shiny and smooth. Instead of putting a hair moisturizer, I use this product as a replacement. Anyway, this item is ...

• composed of substances like dimethicone, vitamin E, colorangt and cyclomethicone. Actually, I like the smell because it is mild and smell like candy.

This vitamin E is good for the hair because it has moisturizing property thereby it can make our hair moisturized. This is what I learned and what I have personally experienced.

The substances, especially vitamin

E is really good for the hair and I have actually felt it. For the past few days, I put this on my hair after every shower. Sometimes, because of heat my hair tends to be dry and so I apply this to my hair again. This is really a good product and I am very satisfied with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107409441131/k2311a0721/7.21.08