Avon All-Over Body Massager  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am contented with my experience with this product because it is just very handy and easy to use
  • I thought I broke it already but when I checked it, it was just finely functioning
  • It's just another amazing product from Avon

• by rainbowbrite

This is a new product I just tried and tested. It is a 2-in-1 facial cleanser and all-over body massager innovated by Avon.

I am contented with my experience with this product because it is just very handy and easy to use. Aside from being affordable because it’s made

by Avon, I was given the assurance that this is durable, too.I attested it myself because when I used it in my office, I happen ed to drop it by accident. I thought I broke it already but when I checked it, it was just finely functioning.

Because this ...

• product is just handy, I am using it almost every hour of the day because I can bring it with me everywhere I go. Whenever i feel tired and exhausted from a day’s work, it surely gives me instant relief and relaxation.

Aside from using it as my body

massager, I can also use this product as facial cleanser using its 5 interchangable attachments. I’m so happy about it because I can also use it to massage my scalp. It’s just another amazing product from Avon.

I am recommending this All-Over-Body Massager from Avon to other friends and professionals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107409431131/k2311a0721/7.21.08