Ezilon Asia  » Web sites  »
  • There was, for example, a website of the India Agro Industry presenting extensive information about the agriculture industry in India

• by Mark Williams

I have been exploring the business opportunities in the countries of the Asia Pacific Region, knowing that there are certainly excellent natural resources and possibilities for cooperation with local business communities.

So, I have to keep myself well informed of the business news and the latest developments in the business circles in the countries there.

Internet has been of a big help, and I have been searching for sources for information and news reports online.

In the course of my searches on the internet, I came across an excellent website where an immense amout of informationa and reports could be found.

The website is http://asia.ezilon.com/

This is a web directory for the countries in the Asia

Pacific Region. There are 18 groups shown on the webpage, Arts & Humanities, Business, Computers, Regional, Recreation, and so on.

When I clicked on the “agriculture” sub-group under the “Business” group, the sites in the agriculture sector in the countries came up. I could see that there were many excellent information. There was, for example, a website of the “India Agro Industry” presenting extensive information about the agriculture industry in India.

When I clicked on “China” under the “regional” group, a long list of references providing valuable guides covering China came up.

Similar information could be found for other countries too under different groups and categories.

There is also a “Search Engine” on the main webpage ...

• where one could conduct searches for any specific information one would be interested in.

To see how the Search Engine performs, I did a search for “petrochemicals”. Interestingly enough, among the information that came up was activities of the Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT), what the Company has been doing in the petrochemicals sector. That was really very interesting.

In addition to the information given on the main body of the webpage, one would see on the top of the webpage the titles “FREE EMAIL, CLASSIFIED ADS, etc” too. Under CLASSIFED ADS , a whole lot of advertisements, including business advertisements could be found there.

The FREE EMAIL section offers ” @ezilon.com ” email address,

a free account for any one who wishes to have an email address with them.

This website is an excellent source of information for me for my studies about countries in the Asia Pacific Region. It has become one of my main references for exploring the business opportunities in the Region there.

I would like to share this website with all my business asscoiates who are working in the Region or interested in developing business in the Region. I am sure it would be a very valuable source of information for all my associates.

This is absolutely a wonderful Web Directory for the whole of the Asia Pacific Region. And an excellent starting point for gaining a comprehensive understanding of the countries and the economies in the Region.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202107409291131/k2311a0721/7.21.08