Telstra Telecommunications Services Australia
Townsville, Australia
  • When I was in Australia, I bought a mobile phone so that I have a gadget for my communications purposes
  • I bought a Telstra line mobile phone and I never experienced any connection problem with it

• by eden_shii

When I was in Australia, I bought a mobile phone so that I have a gadget for my communications purposes. I came to know about the communications company Telstra. I bought a mobile phone in their Willows Branch in Queensland Australia. I am very satisfied with the way the company provides telecommunication services. They don’t have just the fixed phone line or moble services but they can also provide broadband connection and pay TV.

I bought a Telstra line mobile phone and I never experienced any connection problem with it. I was

billed $10 a month because I only use it for personal talks and it is not provided by my company. Anyway, Telstra really assisted me in all the way to get the phone. They have friendly and accommodating staff who are always willing to assist the customers.

Anyway, with my $10 plan, the company let me choose a package which includes three-minute free call to a certain number on my own option, $0.01 charge of text to any Telstra company and $0.15 charge for international text messages sent. I really like this ...

• package. Also, I always have a good coversation with my family over the phone who were in another country. The $10 is good for more than thirty minutes talk time. I am very very contented with their services and optional packages.

Telstra also provides internet connection and it is called Bigpond. Their connection is really fast. I was the one who installed it myself and the kit is very easy to be installed. It has a fast speed, too. There was a time that I encountered a technical problem with it and

so I called up their technical support. The technical support was very fast in solving my problem too.

Before I left the country, I went to their office to help me in discontinuing the coontract of my $10 phone plan. A smiling customer representative assisted me and let me contact their call center. With their help, it was easy for me to discontinue the plan although I really have to pay for the termination fee which is more than $50.

Anyway, these are some Telstra services that I have used. So far so good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222107409191131/k2311a0721/7.21.08