Billabong Koala and Wildlife Park Australia New South Wales  » Travel  »
61 Billabong Drive Port Macquarie New South Wales 2444 Australia
  • Everytime I think of Australia, I always associate it with koalas and kangaroos
  • Okay, the entrance fee that I paid was worth $15
  • At first I thought that cobra is the most deadly snake but I learned that it was a taipan snake which got the most venom
  • Being able to visit the park is definitely one of the best moments of my life

• by eden_shii

Being able to visit the land down under, Australia, made me appreciate nature per se. The place is really green and well developed. Everytime I think of Australia, I always associate it with koalas and kangaroos. An Aussie friend of my recommended that I should visit Billabong Koala Park.

Without hesitation, I went to the place. The place is so amazing! It is like a paradise on earth. I really enjoyed my tour in that place. Okay, the entrance fee that I paid was worth $15. It was not really near from where I stayed but it was invaluable. My visit there

is extraordinarily amazing. In there, I was able to actually touch and hug a koala.

I went to the place so early in the morning. After few hours of travel, I got there around 10 am. I hurriedly paid for an entrance fee because I saw in the schedule that at 10:30am a koala show will start wherein anyone can pat the koala. I have learned from there that there are so many varieties of koala. I really learned a lot from the show and made me appreciate those cute koalas all the more. I was able to take a photo ...

• with a koala. I really enjoyed this creatures. I also admire how the park attendants take care of the wildlife.

There was also that monkey show. I was able to see that Spider moneys which really look different from the moneys that I usually see on television or books. I was also able to take advantage of the presentation on reptiles. I’ve seen and learn a lot from the reptiles like snake, crocodiles. Everything was well presented and I have learned that 75% of the snakes are non-venomous. At first I thought that cobra is the most deadly snake but I

learned that it was a taipan snake which got the most venom.

I also love to see the kangaroos. It was really awesome to see and know something about that albino kangaroo.

I really had a wonderful time there. Being able to visit the park is definitely one of the best moments of my life. I can truly see how everyone there preserved the wildlife. There was a clean place and made it safe and livable for those endangered specie. That is really one of the best place that a person should visit. And I am glad that I never missed it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382107409161131/k2311a0721/7.21.08