The Card Factory  » Business  »
Telford UK
  • Overall we both would recommend this shop as the place to get your cards and small gifts, they sometimes have the larger bears in there to if that's what you are looking for

• by Lyndsey

A local business we like to use in Telford when we are buying birthday, Christmas and other cards is called “The Card Factory” and is located in the town centre. We also use this shop is the choice of cards and small presents is excellent. Steve always gets me one of those little bears for as part of my Valentine’s Day present and mother’s day present from there.

The shop is always very busy but the staff always have time to help. They normally help me try to find the cards I’m looking for. This is time

consuming normally because I have two young kids in tow with me. The shop is quite well laid out for pushchairs which again is good for me as it make sit easier for me to steer around the shop one handed while holding Kurt’s hand with my other.

The shop offers all the different types of cards you would expect from a card shop covering all the major occasions such birthdays, anniversaries, new job, congratulations, sympathy, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Fathers Day and blank cards that can be used for any occasion. There are also items like personalised cups with ...

• names on like Daddy, Mummy, Nanny, Granddad and then also most other names you can think of if you can’t find the name you want then they will order it in for you. We have used this service because we find it hard to find anywhere that has the name Kurt in or at least spelt correctly. As well as cups and mugs they sell wrapping paper and boxes and bags to pack things up in, all at very good prices and all very attractive designs. There are the little gifts as well that you can find there such
        as teddy’s, friendship cards, birthday year cds, and key rings.

The prices at the card factory are very good and we haven’t found anywhere that is any cheaper than here. In fact we have only found places that are more expensive.

There are plenty of other card shops in Telford to choose from but we prefer to use the card factory we have never failed to get what we want from there.

Overall we both would recommend this shop as the place to get your cards and small gifts, they sometimes have the larger bears in there to if that’s what you are looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412107409041131/k2311a0721/7.21.08