XM Hitlist  » Music  »
  • There is only a few times that I turn to the channel and hear something I don't like

• by Brooke

XM hitlist is a channel on directv that is a music channel. They always have music on.

I really like this channel because they have really good music on about ninety percent of the time.

Whenever I want to listen to music I always turn to this channel first, then other ones.

They always show

you the name of the song and who plays it, when you push on the info button.

The screen is just black, they don’t show anything on there but that doesn’t really bother me.

They have hip hop and a little bit of rap on there.

It’s my favorite channel to go to when I ...

• want to listen to music.

They are my favorite because they play some really good music, for instance the other day just to give you an example… they played artist like lil wayne, flo rida, Rihanna, Beyonce, and a lot more.

They have a website you can go to it’s www.

xmradio.

com I don’t really know

what is on there site but you could always check it out.

I really like it because they play really good music, and always play my favorite songs, they play the type of music that I listen to.

There is only a few times that I turn to the channel and hear something I don’t like.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142107408971031/k2311a0721/7.21.08