Sprint Choose Three Add On Feature
  • This will help you to not go over and your minutes and also help to avoid additional charges on your bill for excessive incoming or outgoing
  • It is just like the plan that the other companies offer but those companies that run the commercials advertising it charge about forty dollars a month for their service and when I asked my friend at Sprint how much the service would cost her he told me that he could add the service on free of charge

• by rich

Like any good company, Sprint has decided to copy other wireless carriers and offer their customers an option of unlimited calls between numbers that you frequently call. This will help you to not go over and your minutes and also help to avoid additional charges on your bill for excessive incoming or outgoing.

This is a feature which I was unaware of until my girlfriend ran into some problems with her Sprint account because she had been calling her mother, her father, and her sister and since they all have the Cingular wireless service this resulted in a huge phone bill of almost double her normal rate.

I guess she could have easily avoided this by having additional minutes allotted so that she would be able to call them but she wanted to avoid this expense and I

suppose she did not realize just how much she spoke to them.

She calls them to keep them updated on her meetings and school work and just chat during the day and eventually this added up a lot to where her bill was $ 60 when it is normally about half this amount.

Well, we have a friend in the Sprint store who told us that Sprint offers a add on (added to their normal plans) which is called choose three and this feature allows you to choose any three numbers that your allowed to call without counting minutes.

It is just like the plan that the other companies offer but those companies that run the commercials advertising it charge about forty dollars a month for their service and when I asked my friend at Sprint how much the ...

• service would cost her he told me that he could add the service on free of charge.

That is not all, he said that since most of her charges were with these three numbers he could back date the add on so that the minutes that were between these numbers would not count toward her overall bill and the bill would go back to the normal price.

I was very happy about this, he was able to give her the add on that allowed her to call them without wasting her minutes and this got her bill back down where it was supposed to be.

I do not know if this is a service you can just sign up for but he did inform me that he has been it on other customers’ accounts for an additional

$5 but I suppose that depends which plan you are on.

Since he added this to her account she has not gotten billed for anymore minutes with her family and she still calls them as often, she enjoys this feature and can not understand why it is not advertised but I was told by my friend at Sprint (who added it on) that they sometimes use it in order to correct matters like this where the customer is being over billed for something which could have easily been avoided under other circumstances.

I was unaware that a feature like this even existed but I can tell you that now that my girlfriend has this feature on her account she is very happy with it and she loves the fact that was able to avoid being over charged also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222107408911031/k2311a0721/7.21.08