Rachael Ray
  • I think she is a very harmless lady, just loving cooking and out to have fun

• by eryana09

If I have talked about Rachael Ray TV Show in my previous review, here is another wonderful insight and review on the lady herself. She is married to John around 2006 and there was an awesome Tuscan celebration for all. I do know that she is a very awesome

TV chef, and lately her Talk Show is like the talk of town amongst all my friends.

However, I feel that she is a very strong woman, spiritually and mentally. She has juggled rumors well regarding her troubled marriage with her husband and lately, there has been more bad rumors about her being a terrorist and so hence and so forth. I think she is a very harmless lady, just loving cooking and out to have fun. She is like the female version of Jamie Oliver the cook (hope I spelled his name right), and Rachael real name is Rachael ...

• Rachael Ray
      Domenica Ray. A very gorgeous name, if you ask me. Do not underestimate this lady, because she had been listed to earn around more than $10 million in last year’s Forbes Magazine. That was her roughly earnings, WOW!! Truly amazing.

Look out for this gorgeous woman in future,

with her nice husky, quirky voice and her never-ending tips for women in cooking, fashion and general things. I think she is a very lovely woman in real life as well and she has lots of friends, definitely. I would love to meet her in reality, that would be really nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522107408901031/k2311a0721/7.21.08