Excedrin Pain Relievers
1.0
  • I started using these Excedrin headache relief tablets two months ago because I noticed them when I was shopping and I figured I would give them a try
  • They came in a huge green bottle that grabbed my attention and they were on sale so I decided to go and pick it up and try it out
  • I am a person who suffers from pain on an almost daily basis and I have realized that the best way to manage this pain is to switch the pain treatments that you take often enough so that your body does not become tolerant of any one thing
  • Well, the one thing that I did experience was pain in my stomach, like a crushing pain that made me have to hit the bowl very rapidly and I could not understand why these were so hard on my stomach
  • My stomach did not hurt all the time after taking them, but it did frequently hurt after taking them and I don't think this would have been the case if I did not take them

• by rich

I started using these Excedrin headache relief tablets two months ago because I noticed them when I was shopping and I figured I would give them a try. They came in a huge green bottle that grabbed my attention and they were on sale so I decided to go and pick it up and try it out. I am a person who suffers from pain on an almost daily basis and I have realized that the best way to manage this pain is to switch the pain treatments that you take often enough so that your body does not become tolerant of any one thing.

I started taking the Excedrin in place of

my regular pain medication and I was not very happy with how well it worked for me. I also found a few problems with the pill, it was very big and I felt like I was getting a big dosage of the medicine but nothing ever happened after I took it.

By anything I mean that no pain was ever actually managed after I took the pills, I tried taking them alone and taking them with water but nothing stopped my head from hurting. I also tried to take them for different pains, I did not just take them for headaches but other things like if my back hurt or another part of

my body.

If I had a long day and I felt like I was in pain then I would take these but I felt like I never really experienced any results after taking them. Well, the one thing that I did experience was pain in my stomach, like a crushing pain that made me have to hit the bowl very rapidly and I could not understand why these were so hard on my stomach.

So, it ended up that the pills were not managing pain that I already had but ended up sending me to the bathroom and creating more pain then I already had which was a bad experience for me. I ...

• Excedrin Pain Relievers
      tried this out for a week in place of my regular pill and I was pretty disappointed with them, they did have an affect on my stomach and they never really worked to stop any pains that I was experiencing before taking them.

The size of the pills was very big and so I figured that there was something that I may have been doing wrong and so I stuck with them for the entire month and tried to see if it was something I was doing or the pills themselves and I came to the conclusion that it was the pills and not anything I was doing. My stomach did not hurt

all the time after taking them, but it did frequently hurt after taking them and I don’t think this would have been the case if I did not take them.

Of all the times I took the pills I would say that my stomach hurt about 70 % of the time after taking the pills, of course I did take the regular dosage and I did nothing to warrant experiencing this stomach pain. These pills were simply big in size and worked ineffectively.

As I mentioned above I do always look for new pills that aide in pain management but these pills do not work and so I will not be taking them again.

Sue Sickles says :

Excedrin is the REASON I know that there are over the counter remedies for migraine.
When my son was young, he started suffering from migraines.
Nothing I gave him helped, until one day, at work, I mentioned that he was suffering and a co-worker offered a few samples of Excedrin she kept handy.
Because it wasn’t available in my area, I was curious to see if it made any difference.
It worked beautifully The only problem was getting it again

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262107408871031/k2311a0721/7.21.08