If Tomorrow Never Comes By Ronan Keating
  • This song gives spirit to me for always do the best today
  • I'll love and tell them how much I love them
  • Actually, I like almost all of Ronan's song
  • But I think that If Tomorrow Never Comes is the best song of Ronan Keating

• by Lydia

“10 Years of Hits” is one name of music albums by Ronan Keating. Inside this album, there is my favorite song, If Tomorrow Never Comes. This song includes old song. Although it is old song, I still like it. He sung this song very expressively and so powerful. I can

truly feel his fear to lose someone who he loved also his disability to keep safe her. He also has characteristic voice which makes him different with the other singer.

This song gives spirit to me for always do the best today. Because I’m afraid if today is the last ...

• day I life. So, I always do the best, in order that I won’t regret if tomorrow never comes again.

This song also makes me touched. When hear this song, I always say to my self that I’ll never leave people whom I loved. I’ll love and tell them how

much I love them. I’ll do that because I don’t want to lose them. I become more care to my family, my best friends, and the other persons whom I loved.

Actually, I like almost all of Ronan’s song. But I think that “If Tomorrow Never Comes” is the best song of Ronan Keating.

lisa smith says :

what year did the song if tomorrow never comes by ronan keaton come out

mcguard says :

If Tomorrow Never Comes was Ronan’s first single from his second album Destination. It was released on May 6 2002. Keating covered this song. It was actually written by Garth Brooks in 1988.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142107408811031/k2311a0721/7.21.08