Verizon phone and internet  » General services  »
  • The only thing that I have noticed that I don't really like is that when it thunderstorms or rains sometimes the internet will go down
  • Every time I have had to call them, they have been really nice and fix any problem I have had really quick
  • I would definately recommend them to people

• by Brooke

I not to recently changed my internet and phone to Verizon. Overall they are a good company.

The only thing that I have noticed that I don’t really like is that when it thunderstorms or rains sometimes the internet will go down.

Most of the time it’s not too long.

Some

of the time though it will go in and out and I can’t get online but for about five minutes.

It’s not that big of a deal though because it doesn’t happen too often.

Every time I have had to call them, they have been really nice and fix any problem ...

• I have had really quick.

There a lot cheaper than other companies around me and that’s the main reason I went through them.

There internet runs pretty fast.

Before I had cable modem and now I have dsl but I don’t notice any difference in the speed much at all.

It’s

cheaper and just as fast as my old internet.

I would definately recommend them to people.

A matter of fact, I have because they are a lot cheaper than all the other companies.

My cousin is getting them in about a week or two, once she comes up with the money to switch over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252107408711031/k2311a0721/7.21.08