Chunky Kit Kat with Caramel
  • It had become my absolute favourite candy bar on the market and with every thing that is great
  • I love caramel and chocolate with caramel
  • I opened my prize and proceeded to take a bite into it and was greeted with that delicious chocolate that I feel I could only get from these Chunky Kit Kat bars and it was now accompanied by smooth and creamy caramel
  • As I continued to eat my Chunky Kit Kat bar with caramel I found I did not quite enjoy the blend of the wafers with the caramel
  • It was interesting because I personally love Twix bars, even though that is more of a cookie than wafer

• by RJR

I was absolutely delighted after I tasted Chunky Kit Kat for the first time. It had become my absolute favourite candy bar on the market and with every thing that is great; it’s just human nature to try and make it better.

I was at the mall one day and decided to browse through the shelves of the candy shop there and came across Chunky Kit Kat,

now with Caramel. Of course I grabbed one and immediately cashed for it. I love caramel and chocolate with caramel? I love it even more.

I opened my prize and proceeded to take a bite into it and was greeted with that delicious chocolate that I feel I could only get from these Chunky Kit Kat bars and it was now accompanied by smooth and creamy caramel.

As I ...

• continued to eat my Chunky Kit Kat bar with caramel I found I did not quite enjoy the blend of the wafers with the caramel. It was surprising to say the least. I did finish my bar because it was not a torturous experience to my taste buds or anything like that. But, I guess my taste buds would have preferred just creamy milk chocolate and caramel
        without the crunch of wafers in there. It was interesting because I personally love Twix bars, even though that is more of a cookie than wafer.

I have to say it is a nice twist of the Chunky Kit Kat bars. Maybe you need to have an acquired liking for the wafers accompanying the caramel.But, give it a try and judge for yourself. Everyone has their own preferences.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272107408701031/k2311a0721/7.21.08