Johnson’s Baby Lotion  » Baby care  »
  • In my experience, heat and humidity are common causes of skin's dryness especially in young children
  • I noticed that this lotion is so mild that even if I apply it many times in the day on their skin, I don't fear of any irritations from harsh substance
  • I love to share this experience to other moms like me because I want them to use this product for the best care of their children's skin

• by rainbowbrite

More than I take care of my skin, I take extra care of my children’s skin because they are very sensitive. I take care of them a lot of times a day.

In my experience, heat and humidity are common causes of skin’s dryness especially in

young children. To moisturize my children’s skin, I use Johnson’s Baby Lotion. This has been my partner ever since I had my first child. This very sweet-scented and hypo-allergenic lotion has been helping me taking care of the skin of my children to prevent dryness and possible irritation.

...

• I noticed that this lotion is so mild that even if I apply it many times in the day on their skin, I don’t fear of any irritations from harsh substance. It continuously softens and smoothens my children’s skin making it supple and silky. I just enjoy
        hugging my kids all the time because the sweet scent of Johnson’s Baby Lotion just stays longer on our skin.

I love to share this experience to other moms like me because I want them to use this product for the best care of their children’s skin.

Johnson's Baby Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542107408471031/k2311a0721/7.21.08