Nippon chocolate with rice  » Food  »
  • I think that's not much because the product is really delicious
  • I prefer buying a big pack, paying less for more product and I have them whenever I want them

• by lorelai

This is my sister’s favorite chocolate. There’s a lot of chocolate in it but not too much and the puffed rice is so soft and all together it tastes perfectly.

the product itself comes from Germany, you get 250g in a pack.

There are a lot of bars in the pack and each bar is about 4cm wide and 4high.

The

pack costs around 1.

50euros.

I think that’s not much because the product is really delicious.

They are shaped like wafer but taste much better than a regular wafer because they are much less dry.

I’ve tried several other chocolates with rice but most of them had too much chocolate and too little rice or the rice wasn’t soft enough.

But Nippon is ...

• just perfect, you can actually feel how the rice gets smaller in your mouth and the chocolate melts so together it really tastes great.

You can also get them in 50g packs but i never buy those because they are more expensive.

I prefer buying a big pack, paying less for more product and I have them whenever I want them.

During

the summer I keep them in the fridge because otherwise the chocolate would melt.

If you want something fresh and sweet put Nippon in the fridge and you will get an awesome snack.

They are packed in a white pack with red nippon written on it and the picture of 2 biscuits on it so you can actually see the product before you even buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272107408421031/k2311a0721/7.21.08