Nestle Choco Krispies  » Food  »
  • I found out that I don't need to eat in the morning because i don't feel very hungry so I prefer eating cereals
  • In my opinion they are too too soft and in milk, specially if the milk is hot, you just feel like you are eating some sticky undefined food with chocolate taste
  • Ok, I know this cereals are made for children because they are made of puffed rice and it has iron, calcium, vitamins b6, b2, b1 and b12 so it is a good way for parents to give their children calcium, iron and vitamins B without making them eat something they don't like because every child likes chocolate
  • I would recommend this product too children and to parents whose children don't like to eat healty food but like chocolate

• by lorelai

I usually eat cereals in the morning for breakfast. I found out that I don’t need to eat in the morning because i don’t feel very hungry so I prefer eating cereals.

my mother bought Chocopic from nestle few days ago, although I don’t know why because she doesn’t like them and I don’t like them either but I am eating

them because I hate throwing away food.

In my opinion they are too too soft and in milk, specially if the milk is hot, you just feel like you are eating some sticky undefined food with chocolate taste.

Ok, I know this cereals are made for children because they are made of puffed rice and it has iron, calcium, vitamins ...

• b6, b2, b1 and b12 so it is a good way for parents to give their children calcium, iron and vitamins B without making them eat something they don’t like because every child likes chocolate.

But for me this is little bit too sweet and to sticky.

That’s maybe because I am used to Vitalis cereals.

In 30g of this product

you get 36% of recommended daily amount of calcium, 30% of vitamin B and 17% of iron.

This product always has a very attractive box, I mean attractive for children and sometimes they even give PC games with it or different small presents.

I would recommend this product too children and to parents whose children don’t like to eat healty food but like chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272107408390931/k2311a0721/7.21.08