The Life Aquatic Soundtrack
my CD player
  • I'm sure you'll agree with me, especially if you've seen it
  • The best track by far is 11, a song by Joan Baez, and everything by Seu Jorge is quite refreshing

• by SpliffyZ
      The Life Aquatic is a pretty good movie. I’m sure you’ll agree with me, especially if you’ve seen it.

It follows well in the tradition of the Wes Anderson movies.

And one of the hallmarks of his (or their) films is they always contain a stellar soundtrack, full

of soothing instrumentals and classic rock treasures that had long been buried in the sands of remote islands, probably by the original music pirates.

Well this soundtrack is awesome, and in the tradition of the new music pirates, I intend to burn it from my friend.

It has been arranged ...

• quite well, and the blend of vocal and instrumental songs is as subtle and intricate as the hairs on my head.

The best track by far is 11, a song by Joan Baez, and everything by Seu Jorge is quite refreshing.

It’s not every day a Brazilian guitar seducer

decides to interpret David Bowie.

Or maybe it is now, if you buy the CD.

But seriously folks, you should invest in this CD, especially if you’re one of those people who really loves Wes Anderson movies, but not enough to go out and buy the soundtrack.

Or burn it, whatever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1411094080430/k2311a0911/9.11.05