Bethlehem CT  » Travel  »
North Western Connecticut
  • Soon after the fair I decided to wander around this little town and see what else it had to offer
  • There was a small grocery store I found with very kind people who told me all the places to see in Bethlehem
  • I went to a nature preserve and an Abbey, such a wonderful experience
  • I would recommend Bethlehem, Connecticut to anyone who is looking for some relaxing old New England charm, and a look into the past

• by Marc

The small town of Bethlehem, located in Northwestern Connecticut is a great little quaint town. There are farms everywhere and a strong small town feel. It’s a great place to visit and stay at a bed and breakfast.

I visited Bethlehem last year when it had it’s annual

Bethlehem Town Fair, a kind of legend of fairs in the Northwestern area of the state. It was a great fair to go to, tons of people and great food. Soon after the fair I decided to wander around this little town and see what else it had to offer.

Not too far from the fair grounds there is a small lake, or maybe large pond, which is beautiful and great for kayaking on. It has two beaches, one on either side of lake, and little houses are scattered all along the shore. It is ...

• Bethlehem CT
      a beautiful place to visit.

Next I wandered towards the center of town where there is an old schoolhouse and a few wonderful small restaurants. The aroma of hometown food could be picked up throughout the center of this small town. There was a small grocery store I

found with very kind people who told me all the places to see in Bethlehem.

I went to a nature preserve and an Abbey, such a wonderful experience.

I would recommend Bethlehem, Connecticut to anyone who is looking for some relaxing old New England charm, and a look into the past.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382007407981131/k2311a0720/7.20.08