Procard  » Job  »
  • Since I did not know anyone, I decided to sign up my family
  • They have a few different programs that you can market and I know they have added many more since I worked with the company
  • I recommend anyone looking for a work at home job to at least take a look at their website

• by Jennifer Moll

Procard offers a work at home program. I worked with this company in the past and did get paid on a monthly basis for my effort. I stopped working for this company because when you sign up, you need to have one paying customer for their discount benefit program. Since I did not know anyone, I decided

to sign up my family. I was charged a monthly fee for this, but this is not required. If you know someone else in need of the benefits offered, you can sign them up and then there wouldn’t be any fee for you to join and become an associate.

They have a few different programs that you can market ...

• and I know they have added many more since I worked with the company. I concentrated on recruiting associates. They give you free leads each month and by placing a free classified ad here and there, I was able to get many associates to join my team. I was making about $100 per month when I decided
        to discontinue my associate account.

I have since decided to go back and concentrate on other options.

I really feel this is a great way to make money from home. They have proven to me that they are there to help anyway they can. I recommend anyone looking for a work at home job to at least take a look at their website.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62007407841131/k2311a0720/7.20.08