Johnny Angel by Danielle Steel  » Books  »
  • This is definitely a novel you should take the time to read

• by Jennifer Moll

This is another awesome novel from the Danielle Steel collection. From the first paragraph of this story, I was pulled into this story as if I were the main character. I felt every emotion the character was feeling throughout

the entire story.

This story is about the love between a mother and her son. In this novel, Danielle Steel takes us through a journey that has many twists and turns as she shows us how family’s love get us through anything in life.

This novel describes life of an everyday family dealing with all types of issues from everyday life. It also shows us that we do in fact need people to lean on every now and then and we are ...

• Johnny Angel by Danielle Steel
      not always able to get through difficult situations alone.

This novel is unforgettable. It will bring tears to your eyes at times and make you laugh at others. It also shows us about life’s blessings, second chances, hope and forgiveness.

I am sure after you read this story you will hold your loved ones a bit closer.

This is definitely a novel you should take the time to read. It will be well worth your time and you will really enjoy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172007407821131/k2311a0720/7.20.08