St. Ives Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Previously, the only solution I'd found to my problem were expensive products like Proactiv

• by Lauren Vork

I’ve had troublesome facial skin ever since puberty, and it took me years to find a solution. St. Ives Apricot Scrup - specifically, the blemish and blackhead remover type - has cleared up my problems quite nicely.

Acne has been the least of my problems; I have combo skin from hell. One day, it’ll be so oily I can touch my forehead and have my fingers turn shiny, the next day it’ll be dry, red,

and flaking so badly it hurts, and still the next day I’ll have both problems at the same time in different parts of my face. I hated dealing with the embarassment of having people actually asking what was wrong with my face during a red and flaky outbreak.

Previously, the only solution I’d found to my problem were expensive products like Proactiv. I’d used the regular St. Ives and found it to help a ...

• lot with some of my problems, so when they came out with blemish and blackhead remover, I gave that a try.

The difference was drastic and almost overnight. I use it daily, now, and my skin looks so good I only wear makeup on special occasions (and even then, I usually skip the foundation). Pimples are a thing of the past and I don’t have to deal with the pain, redness or flakiness.

I still have to use a daily moisturizer to keep from having dry skin (this stuff will leave you somewhat dry), but this works very well and I have no other concerns about my skin during the day.

The sandy scrub is also super-invigorating in the morning and feels great. Plus, a tube of this stuff will last you a long time and can also be used very effectively as a highly efficient body exfoliant.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312007407761131/k2311a0720/7.20.08