Qdoba Mexican Grill  » Restaurants  »
900 E Battlefield St, Springfield, Missouri
  • The only down side to Qdoba Mexican Grill is that their food does cost a little more than some places
  • However I think the quality is better so a little bit of extra cost is worth it
  • Over all I really like Qdoba Mexican Grill, and I would recommend everyone try it out at least once

• by Rosco

I really like Qdoba Mexican Grill. It is a fantastic alternative to the everyday fast food. I don’t really eat at burger places much because I am kind of a health freak, so I usually stick to places like subway. Qudoba offers the same somewhat healthy alternative with a Mexican

kick.

My favorite Thing at Qdoba is the Chicken queso burrito with black beans, mild salsa, and sour cream. I almost always order chicken everywhere I go, and the burritos at Qdoba are huge and can satisfy even the biggest apatite. The Quesadillas are very good as well. Another good ...

• thing about Qdoba is that they sell beer unlike most fast food stores. Qdoba seems to be a very clean restaurant and the decor is very contemporary.

The only down side to Qdoba Mexican Grill is that their food does cost a little more than some places. However I think the

quality is better so a little bit of extra cost is worth it.

Over all I really like Qdoba Mexican Grill, and I would recommend everyone try it out at least once. One word of caution would be Watch what you add to your order, because some of the sauces are very hot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72007407731131/k2311a0720/7.20.08