Dove  » Cosmetics  »
3.3
  • I noticed after a couple of days of using the Dove bar of soap my skin seemed more natural looking and when using the Dove Deep moisture facial lotion my skin felt hydrated and I know I was protecting my skin from the dangerous UVB and UVA rays

• by Taface

My mother always warned me against Dove products because she had such sensitive skin and claimed Dove products irritated her skin. But then again that was a long time ago and since then they have improved their skincare line.

I received a

sample bar of Dove soap for sensitive skin and a complimentary Dove Deep moisture facial lotion with a SPF 15. What I liked most about the soap is it did not leave a residue on my face and the lotion did not sting when applied.

I noticed after a couple of days of using the Dove bar of soap my skin seemed more natural looking and when using the Dove Deep moisture facial lotion my skin felt hydrated and I know I ...

• Dove
      was protecting my skin from the dangerous UVB and UVA rays.

However, the lotion did make my skin a little greasy after I was outside for awhile.

Anyone who has sensitive skin should not be afraid to try the Dove products. And the

sample came with information about Roseacea and other skin related problems. So if you have skin problems like these this soap and lotion will help you feel like a normal person again.

I really like this product a lot and suggest for others to try it.

Dove
Kennedy says :

re : I noticed after a couple of days of using the Dove bar of soap my skin seemed more natural looking and when using the Dove Deep moisture facial lotion my skin felt hydrated and I know I was protecting my skin from the dangerous UVB and UVA rays
I myself used it it is geniune

Expatgirl says :

I am a big fan of Dove products because they actually work, this one is not the exception. Whether you us the bar soap , shampoo or liquid soap, the quality and results remain the same, moisturized younger softer skin…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312007407691131/k2311a0720/7.20.08